Adobe® Digital Editions is free cross-platform reading software for eBooks in PDF and ePub formats.
Adobe® Digital Editions software enables users to view and manage eBooks and other digital publications. Purchase and download digital content to read both online and offline. Organize your eBooks into a personal library and annotate pages.
Adobe® Digital Editions implements a clean, well-organized interface, specially designed for reading digital publications. In Reading View, see bookmarks and a table of contents. PDF files can be displayed in a double-page, single page, fit-to-width, or your own custom view. You can change text size with ePub content.
Other features include …
- Content portability, manage digital publications across multiple computers and devices
- Add bookmarks to and search an eText in Reading View
- Support for PDF and ePub documents and embedded SWF files
- eBook borrowing from many public libraries
- Add eBooks from your computer to your library
Adobe® Digital Editions is currently offered in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional versions and can display content in a wide variety of languages
Adobe® Digital Editions can be deployed, maintained, and supported across your school system.
Watch a video overview of Adobe® Digital Editions
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0