Text2Tape is a Mac application that lets you record documents as audio files using OS X's built in speech technology.
- Supported file types include TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, XML, HTML, ODT, and Webarchive
- Batch record multiple supported documents in any combination
- Audio files are automatically named after the documents from which they were recorded
- Audio files will be recorded using the voice selected in the OS X Speech Control Panel
- Choose audio output to either AAC or AIFF format
Listen to this as a Text2Taperecording
Note: Text2Tape Lite supports only TXT files.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0