Conferencing features include whiteboarding, video conferencing, screen sharing, and VOIP. Collaboration features such as contextual discussion forums, voice-notes, tracking and logging activity can be found. Continuous rooms are always saved and always-on.
- Draw/Annotate – full set of drawing, commenting and discussion tools
- Desktop Sharing – Stream your screen in real-time to people in your meeting
- Instant Screen Capture – Take snapshots of your screen and insert them into a meeting
- Video Conference – Up to 5 people can broadcast their video to everyone in the room.
- Publish – Include read-only versions of your meeting on a web site, blog, in HTML emails, etc.