As mentioned previously, we will be shutting down the etherpad.com server. In the next few weeks, we will be giving users some extra time to export their data and transition to other services if they so choose.
Here are some dates to keep in mind as you are thinking about exporting your pads before the shutdown:
- EtherPad service will remain the same until April 14th.
- On April 14th, we will disable new pad creation, but you will still be able to access your existing pads.
- On May 14th, we will shut down the service and replace the etherpad.com home page with links to other services.
As a reminder, here are two helpful ways to get your data off of EtherPad servers:
- For free public pads, you can export the pad data to various formats through the "Import/Export" tab at the top of the pad page.
- For Professional Edition pads, you can export pads individually or download a single ZIP file of all your pad data by clicking the "Download all pads" link at the bottom of the pad list.