Science Buddies provides a free venue where K-12 students, teachers, and parents can find project ideas as well as help in all science topics.
Science Buddies provides fun, intellectually-stimulating, cutting-edge science education resources such as …
- An online library of nearly a thousand detailed, scientist-authored outlines of project ideas
- The Project Guide, an online how-to guide for science research and science fair projects
- The Topic Selection Wizard helps students find a project idea
- Ask an Expert, an advice forum where scientists and engineers guide students who are doing science and engineering projects
- Career Profiles to inform students about science, technology, engineering, and math careers
If your goal is to find a fun science activity for your kids or to win the state science fair, Science Buddies quickly and easily gives you access to an abundance of tools, tips, and techniques.
Among Science Buddies' rich collection of Teacher Resources you'll find …
- Teacher's Guide to Science Projects
- A Guide to Planning a Science Fair
- Science Fair Schedule Worksheet
- Science Fair Project Grading Rubrics
- Science Project Enrichment Tools
It's free to join Science Buddies. With membership, you will receive new project ideas, news about science competitions, science fair tips, and other science-related information.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0