Juno is a platform for creating online tutorials, videos, tests, quizzes, worksheets, workbooks, and textbooks.
Use Juno to create your own online tests and worksheets. Juno can automatically import most text documents to easily convert your existing materials. Your students will be able to work on laptops, tablets, iPods, etc.
Other features of Juno:
- Juno can send your students' grades directly to any compatible gradebook* or LMS.
- Materials can be printed for times when computers are not available.
- Securely share your materials with anyone.
- Create private curriculum libraries for your own faculty to share.
- Juno works on iOS devices and computers with Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
As well as creating your own materials, you can purchase materials for K-college from publishers in the Juno Marketplace.
See a video overview of Juno
Currently everything on Juno is completely free but an annual fee is expected to be implemented in the future.
*At this time, the only compatible gradebook is JupiterGrades.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0