Shelfster is a free tool designed to collect resources and place them all at your fingertips when creating a document. Your ideas and sources of inspiration are gathered together in one place, no longer lost or scattered in different locations.
Shelfster is sort of a hybrid of Evernote on the capturing and collecting side and Google Docs on the document creation side.
Shelfster's capturing tools let you clip text, capture all or parts of screens, bookmark sites, take notes, save online images, take snapshots, and record audio.
Features of the ShelfsterOnline Document Creator:
- Create new documents with everything easily at hand
- Access captured information and previous documents
- Drag-and-Drop images into documents
- Share documents and get feedback
- Export to PDF or HTML, download, or print documents
- Organize captured information and documents
Watch the videoShelfster - tools for writers
Try out the Shelfsterdemo
There are Shelfster desktop apps for both Mac and Windows, mobile apps for iOS and Android, browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, and a convenient bookmarklet for any browser.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0