A group of teachers from Atlanta and Boston public schools created BetterLesson to connect teachers and enable them to create, organize, and share their best curricula.
The focus of BetterLesson is on "aggregating and scaling the most innovative content and practices from high-performing teachers" wherever they may be.
What you can do with BetterLesson:
- Organize and share your complete curriculum
- Collaborate with innovative educators in your field
- Tag and search lessons using state standards
- Access your files and content from anywhere
- Control the visibility your curriculum
- Receive recognition for high-quality lessons
The primary functions of BetterLesson are free for individual teachers and education organizations. However, users may choose to purchase a Premium Network subscription which makes it possible to customize their home page and access enhanced functionality.
Note: Requests to join BetterLesson must be reviewed before you can login. You should receive an email with instructions on how to login in a few days.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0