TeacherCast is a broad-ranging online resource created by a classroom teacher for teachers. Educators will find podcasts, app reviews, videos, a career center, and much more.
Some of what teachers can do at TeacherCast:
- Listen to the TeacherCast Podcast, a weekly round table show featuring real teachers.
- Find the perfect app with over 100 app reviews to help you choose the best materials for your classroom.
- Watch video tutorials demonstrating todays best apps and web applications.
- Read great articles written by educators about todays hot topics.
- Use the TeacherCast Career Center to search for and post a job.
- Subscribe to The TeacherCast Newsletter.
A free iPhone and iPad app lets you take TeacherCast with you on the go.
In the summer of 2011, Jeff Bradbury created TeacherCast.net to help his fellow teachers learn about the latest technologies available for education. Jeff teaches in the North Brunswick Twp School District.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0