ThinkBinder means to change how students study with their peers. They have constructed a study group environment around a simple, focused set of tools to allow you to work more efficiently.
ThinkBinder believes that group discussions, shared notes, and real-time interactions should be maintained in a private hub uncluttered by e-mail and generic cloud solutions.
ThinkBinder has tools to:
- Discuss. Ask questions, upload videos, share links, and more.
- Chat. Study live with your peers via text and video chat.
- Share. Share videos, pictures, and links directly with their bookmark button.
- Collaborate. Work on problems together with a collaborative whiteboard.
- Manage. Keep your group calendar and files organized in the cloud for easy access.
Watch a video: Meet ThinkBinder
ThinkBinder tools are designed to facilitate seamless communication and collaboration. Sign on and, all in one place, ask a question about homework, work through a problem on a collaborative whiteboard, then video chat with study partners.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0