Anki is a program which has been designed to make remembering things easier. Decrease the time spent studying, or increase the amount you learn.
People who need to remember things can benefit from Anki. It can be applied to study all kinds of content, supporting images, audio, videos, and LaTeX for science/mathematics.
Some possible uses for Anki might include language learning, studying for professional exams, memorizing names and faces, brushing up on geography, and more.
- The free AnkiWeb synchronization service keeps your cards in sync across multiple devices.
- Anki has a numerous options for customization, from card layout to review timing.
- Embed audio clips, images, videos and scientific markup on your cards, with precise control over how it's shown.
- Anki can handle decks of more than 100,000 cards.
- It's fully extensible with a large number of add-ons available.
Watch an Ankitutorial
AnkiWeb is a free companion to the downloadable version of Anki and can be used to review online when you don't have access to your home computer.
Anki works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, any device with a web browser.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0