Wolfram MathWorld™ is possibly the web's most extensive mathematical resource. It is a free service provided by Wolfram Research to the world's mathematics and online communities as part of a commitment to education.
MathWorld, which first appeared online in 1995, reaches millions of readers from all around the globe. Its content is referenced in journals and books covering all educational levels - researchers, school students and teachers, engineers, and hobbyists.
MathWorld features a number of innovative interactive elements …
- The MathWorld Classroom - a set of pop-up summaries for more than 300 mathematical terms
- Extensive citations to books and journal articles
- Thousands of downloadable Mathematica notebooks
- LiveGraphics3D applets for interactive three-dimensional geometry
- A powerful full-text search engine
- Special information for Mathematica users
Wolfram Research is the maker of Mathematica which has been used to build the MathWorld website itself because of its advanced mathematical typesetting and data-processing abilities.
Watch a video about Mathematica
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0