Elements is a simple text editor for iOS that allows you to view, edit, and share plain text documents on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch using Dropbox for "in-the-cloud" storage and syncing.
Features of Elements ...
- Cloud based - Elements stores all its data in a subfolder in your Dropbox account
- Autosaving and updating every minute
- Offline support - upload your changes to Dropbox next time you're connected
- Word, line, and character counts
- Email files as an attachment
- Customizable to fit your workflow
- TextExpander support
If you don't have a live Wi-Fi/3G connection, Elements saves your work offline and then updates your changes when you get connected again.
See an earlier post about Dropbox
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0