Collaborize Classroom™ lets you to extend your classroom discussions online in a structured and private community.
Students can continue discussions beyond the classroom and interact with online lessons allowing for broader participation both in and out of the classroom.
Collaborize Classroom provides teachers an online platform to facilitate discussions while encouraging every student to participate. Collaborize Classroom lets students participate on their own time using a blended-learning platform. Students can learn how to have productive, respectful, and supportive discussions online.
Enrich your curriculum with multimedia using Collaborize Classroom. You can attach videos, images, and PDF files to your lesson content. Students can read or view the attached content, then respond to the posed questions.
More features available through Collaborize Classroom:
- Teachers can easily message students using the built-in messaging system. Students can also message the teacher to ask questions or seek clarification.
- View participation reports tracking each student’s activity on the site.
- Receive daily activity reports by email.
- Helpful tutorials, like "How to be a Great Moderator", will support you as you establish an online site.
- Search available for teacher and student use.
Watch teacher Nico Saldana talk about using Collaborize Classroom in this video.
A Collaborize Classroom site can be set up quickly and easily. Collaborize Classroom is offered to teachers at no cost. All sites are secure and password-protected. The sign-in process is only known to you and your students.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0