ThingLink helps you create rich, interactive images that come alive with music, video, text, images, and more.
ThingLink helps tell the stories contained in images. ThingLink interactive images can help students develop 21st century skills, using Images to engage, entertain, and educate.
What teachers and students can do by adding tags to any image:
- Create authentic, valuable, and rich interactive stories around historical events using multimedia found online.
- Annotate graphs and timelines.
- Record an instructional message inside an image.
- Embed interactive images into blogs.
- Curate content inside an image to demonstrate understanding of a topic.
Upload images directly from your hard drive or import from the web, Flickr, or Facebook. An education account lets teachers and students store an unlimited number of images.
Nearly all online content is embeddable on ThingLink images. Drop a link into the image editor and you will find that virtually all rich content from around the web is supported.
Users comment on images and follow image channels of other users. ThingLink images are shareable, and embeddable with a click to Edmodo, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and email.
Watch a ThingLinktutorial
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0