Flubaroo is a free tool that helps you quickly grade multiple-choice or fill-in-the-blank assignments using forms in Google Drive.
- Computes average assignment score.
- Computes average score per question and flags low-scoring questions.
- Shows you a grade distribution graph.
- Gives you the option to email each student their grade and an answer key.
- Lets you send individualized feedback to each student.
Create a new form (your quiz, test, etc) in your Google Drive account. These can be shared with your students. Email the form to your class, email a link to the form, or put the link on your class website.
Create an answer key by opening up the form, filling it out with the correct answers and submitting it.
Every time a student fills out the form, the responses are automatically entered as a new row in an accompanying spreadsheet. Once answered, Flubaroo will grade your assignment. The grades will be recorded in an adjacent worksheet.
Flubaroo will now offer you the opportunity to email each student his or her grade, view a summary report, or regrade the assignment. When emailing grades, you can optionally send each student individualized feedback. You can also choose to send all students "Help Tips" for each question.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/