TES Connect is a social network where teachers are able to connect, share resources, and search for jobs.
Perhaps the world's largest social network dedicated to a single profession, TES Connect gives teachers tools that could potentially transform their lesson planning and the quality of their teaching.
TES Connect is organized into five sections ...
- Community - discuss a range of issues in the forums, and see what your colleagues have been making good use of
- Resources - a library of more than 45,000 teaching resources created and shared by teachers in the TES community
- Jobs - browse by position, subject, workplace, and location and build customized job alerts (UK only)
- The Paper - print articles from the Times Educational Supplement appear on the site the day they are published
- My TES - A personalized page where you can save the content that is relevant to you
You can search or browse the free teaching resources. Resources are grouped by Foundation Stage, Primary, Secondary, Whole School, and Special Needs. These groups are further categorized by subject area and other special topics.
With nearly a million educational professionals in the TES Connect Community there are unlimited opportunities for learning and sharing.
Watch video highlights from the 2010 TES Schools Awards
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0