PE Central is a website for PreK-12 physical education teachers, students, and parents providing the latest information about developmentally appropriate physical education programs for children.
Teachers can submit their innovative programs and ideas on PE Central where they will be shared and recognized. Submit a PE video and, if it's published, receive a $50 gift certificate. PE Central also offers a free e-mail newsletter to help users keep up with the newest information about physical education and health education.
Some of the resources on PE Central include:
- over 2000 ready-to-use PreK-12 health, physical education, and integrated lesson ideas
- downloadable ready-to-print assessments
- a store featuring the latest books, DVDs, and music for PE teachers
- adapted and preschool PE information
- programs that allow kids to log their physical activity and motivate them to continue being active
- ideas for creating and maintaining a positive learning environment
- free job announcements
The primary mission of PE Central is "to assist teachers, parents, and others who work with youngsters to guide them in the process of becoming physically active and healthy for a lifetime".
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0