Just last week I posted about eBackpack, a site providing safe and simple digital cloud storage for students and teachers.
Today eBackpack announced several new features and improvements:
- Expanded reporting with 7 total additional administrative and personal reports
- Additional administrative controls over file types
- Capability for administrators to see the screen the way a student sees it
- Expanded class management functionality from the class pages
- Multiple administrator support
- Enhanced funtionality around file submission
- eBox improvements to show file submissions to groups or individuals
- Improved download link placement.
- Additional videos and support articles
- Language translation capability
- Live chat functionality for teachers and administrators
eBackpack also promised more future enhancements...
- Sorting within the eBox
- New user interface inside the application
- Multi-file upload
- More delegated administrative capabilities
Go to an earlier post about eBackpack
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0