LessonWriter is a free website for English teachers to create lesson plans and instructional materials for teaching language skills from any reading passage.
LessonWriter has been created to help teachers save time, be creative, differentiate instruction, track progress, and design units of study.
LessonWriter-generated plans offer suggestions for differentiating instruction and resources and implementing the lesson. Choose different content to meet the interests and needs of individual students while teaching the same English language skills to the entire class.
How LessonWriter works:
- Copy/paste any text you choose into LessonWriter
- Text is analyzed for vocabulary, grammar and usage, pronunciation, and word roots and stems
- Add questions, support material, and graphic organizers
- Choose differentiation and sheltered instruction options
- LessonWriter produces a standards-based lesson plan and teaching materials
LessonWriter can provide content-area teachers with a tool to integrate literacy and English language skills into any unit of study in any subject area.
A freeLessonWriter teacher account generates lesson plans and student materials, differentiated content, and class records and reports. Team and school service subscriptions start at $1,299(US) per year or are free with basic professional development training.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0