StrataLogica brings maps, globes, atlases, and charts to life in an environment where teachers and students can "actively engage with our multi-layered world and easily share content and collaborate in ways never before imagined."
Recently redesigned with one-of-a-kind content creation and collaborative features, web-based, and powered by Google Earth, StrataLogica is designed for use on computers, projectors, and interactive whiteboards. It has been used by thousands and has been well-reviewed by both educators and students.
StrataLogica for the iPad is a free app where students can learning about our world with a tap or pinch of their fingers. Version 2.0 brings powerful features for creating content, collaborating, and sharing from the desktop to the iPad.
StrataLogica for the iPad features:
- Tools (marker, symbols, text labels and pushpins) to add your own content onto geography, history, and earth science layers.
- Save and share custom views or presentations with school or district students or colleagues.
- Share content with anyone in the world via Twitter, Facebook, or e-mail.
- Teachers can initiate dynamic collaborative projects with students.
- Access e-book atlases and related student activities.
StrataLogica delivers a unique educational experience. Even without a school account, you can experience a sampling of StrataLogica's interactive layers for free.
See a video overview of StrataLogica for iPad
The web version of StrataLogica is supported on all major browsers and operating systems. To view maps in 3D you need the Google Earth Plugin. The StrataLogica app is free and is compatible with iPads using iOS 6.0 or later.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0