Haiku Deck is a free iPad app that offers a simple new way to create inspired presentations for teaching a lesson or telling a story.
Intuitive touch controls let Haiku Deck users create, edit, and share presentations right on their iPads. Bold, clear visuals have been optimized for mobile displays. Haiku Decks can also be edited online in a browser and synched to your iPad.
Haiku Deck features:
- Choose from a range of stylish, professionally designed themes.
- Multiline text layouts and font color choices for flexibility and variety.
- Powerful image search puts millions of images at your fingertips.
- Create beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
- Streamlined numbered and bulleted list templates.
- Import, crop, and reposition images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Picasa.
In-app Public Notes lets you add context, supporting detail, and links to easily create a PDF handout or round out your slide content online. Capture talking points or a script with Private Notes.
View or present Haiku Decks with an iPad, a projector, a smartphone, or any web browser. Export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF. Share decks via email, Twitter, Facebook, or embed in your blog or website.
Watch an introduction to Haiku Deck
Haiku Deck is also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese. iOS 6.0 or later is required.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0