TERC is an independent, non-profit, research-based organization that has been introducing millions of students to math and science learning for nearly 50 years.
TERC has striven to engage and inspire all students through stimulating content intended to develop the knowledge and skills they need to ask questions, solve problems, and expand their opportunities.
Simply put, the mission of TERC is to improve mathematics and science education. TERC hopes to:
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of learning and teaching
- Enhance instruction through teacher professional development
- Develop applications of new technologies to education
- Create curricula and other products
- Support reform in both school and informal settings
Since it’s founding in 1965, the work of TERC has spread across all areas of STEM education to reach K-12 and postsecondary students as well as adult learners. TERC is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0