Kno is a reader for digital textbooks. With over 60 features to facilitate reading, studying, note taking, and organization, Kno can do everything a physical textbook can do and much more.
Kno is easy to use. Simply get your college or K-12 textbooks from Kno.com and read them using the Kno iPad app, Kno.com website, or the Kno for Facebook app. Apps for Android and Windows are expected soon.
Features currently available in all Kno platforms:
- Flashcards instantly converts terms from your textbook into flash cards.
- Search for any words in your textbook or PDF.
- Highlight any text on a page.
- Create stickies for a highlight or any page.
- Course Manager organizes all your textbooks, PDFs, and content in one spot.
Additional features available in the free iPad app:
- Zoom in on any picture by double-tapping.
- Smart Links maps instructional videos, images, and photos to formulas and concepts in your book.
- Preview any page from an entire book.
- Journal lets you create a digital notebook by clipping images and text from your textbook.
- Pen lets you write directly on the pages of your textbook or PDF and in Journal.
- Quiz Me turns any diagram in a book into a multiple choice quiz.
- Kno 3D brings chemistry figures to life in select titles.
- Share with classmates right from within your book.
- Dropbox allows you to easily import PDF class materials by dragging and dropping right into Course Manager.
Visit the KnoYouTube channel
You can organize all of your textbooks and class materials using the KnoCourse Manager. Adding a new class only takes a few seconds.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0