SchoolTube provides student- and teacher-produced approved video content to “empower students and teachers through the use of video, with a safe and fun platform.”
SchoolTube brings together the best videos from schools everywhere for use in and outside the classroom. All videos are moderated by real teachers.
Main features of SchoolTube:
- Easily and safely share videos.
- Approved for access in schools.
- All videos are moderated by teachers.
- Video can stimulate student engagement and classroom discussions.
- Broadcast projects, lessons, and students' achievement.
- Sharing your ideas can impact students and teachers around the world.
Students can watch crowd-sourced SchoolTube videos on nearly any topic. They can safely share their own productions with teachers and classmates, and see what others are doing.
SchoolTube is exclusively endorsed for use in K-12 schools by leading national education associations such as American Association of School Librarians, American School Counselor Association, National Association of Elementary School Principals, National Association of Secondary School Principals, and many others.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0