NaturalReader is a free iOS text-to-speech app that converts entered text, PDF files, MSWord documents, e-books websites and more into spoken words.
With NaturalReader, you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices. NaturalReader can be a great help to students with dyslexia or other reading difficulties. By listening to text rather than reading, some students may be better able to comprehend reading materials or detect errors in their work.
Since NaturalReader can help pick out mistakes in your work, as well as giving you a sense of the natural flow of what you have written, it is also an efficient proofreading tool.
- Works with Word documents, PDF files, web pages, eBooks, and many other formats.
- Provides over 30 natural sounding voices in 5 languages.
- Increase or decrease the speed of the voice reader.
- Input text via keypad, copy/paste, or from the application’s built-in browser.
- Load files from Dropbox, email attachments, computers via iTunes
Simply tap a sentence, and NaturalReader begins reading aloud from that point, and follow along with written text. Text automatically scrolls up the screen as it is being read.
NaturalReader Is free from the iTunes App Store. It is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generations), and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Note: NaturalReader requires a Wi-Fi Internet connection in order to transfer text and audio from cloud spaces.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0