Project Based Learning-Online is a comprehensive resource for project based learning. You'll find all the resources you need to help you conceive, plan, implement, and assess engaging, standards-based projects for middle and high school students.
The PBL-Online Home Page
The goals of PBL-Online…
- to provide a brief introduction to the basic ideas and methodology underlying project based learning
- to create an interactive site that would coach pre-service and practicing teachers through the process of planning a project
- to develop a project library called a collaboratory where teachers could search or browse to find ideas for projects
- to have teachers contribute their own projects to the collaboratory, and include relevant images and documents about the project
- to provide access to a three credit, online course about project based learning
Collaboratory Orientation Page
When you first visit the collaboratory, you will need to create a free account. Then after verification you will have the opportunity to complete an orientation before starting to search for and create projects.
A Sample Project Page
PBL-Online was created under the leadership of the Buck Institute for Education, with major contributions by the George Lucas Foundation, the Department of Educational Technology at Boise State University, and a group of University partners.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0