Find and create interactive learning activities with primary source documents that contribute to the development of historical thinking skills at DocsTeach.
You can use DocsTeach activities for classroom demonstrations, as full-class activities, as small-group tasks, or as individual in-class or homework assignments.
Use your DocsTeach account to manage and share both activities you find and those you create.
- Mark activities that you like and want to share with your students, then later find them in your account.
- Share activities with your students by simply providing a unique web address for that individual activity.
- Students can complete the activities independently and even email the results.
- Create a classroom within your account where your students can access and complete a series of activities.
- Create and name multiple classrooms to share different activities with different classes.
You can create DocsTeach activities that vary according to their placement on Bloom’s Taxonomy and correlate with Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0