Education leaders can develop their professional learning networks at GETideas.org.
The people at GETideas.org see it "as a professional idea generator – a place where education leaders can be inspired to make change happen in their school, district, or university." Their goal is to facilitate the exchange of ideas toward solving education challenges.
Benefits of participation in the GETideas.org community:
- Professional development customized to the needs of education leaders.
- Trusted, timely news about hot topics and events in education aggregated in one place.
- Profiles of exemplar educational institutions.
- Thematically curated collections of information on topics important to education leaders.
- Rich multimedia content provided by respected thought leaders.
- Opportunities to engage with forward-thinking leaders during real-time events focused on best practices in education.
The GETideas.org online community of practice is geared toward system-level education leaders at all levels. They can identify resources that will help them inform professional practices, network with other leaders, and share their ideas for improving education.
Visit the GETideasYouTube channel
GETIdeas.org is a Corporate Social Responsibility project of Cisco.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0