TimeRime is a web application that allows users to create, view, and compare interactive timelines.
TimeRime timelines can be interactive and multimedia, incorporating text, music, YouTube movies, Google Maps, and so on.
The TimeRime online community allows people from all around the world to view, create, and compare timelines about anything that relates to time. For instance a timeline about a scientific development, or an historical event.
Visitors to the website can register for a free account allowing them to create timelines. Timerime Edu Standard offers the following additional features for an annual fee of €149 (about $200 US):
- Your own TimeRime environment with restricted access.
- Access for all students and teachers in your school.
- Unlimited number of timelines.
- No advertisements.
- Teachers have admin rights that allow them to view, edit or delete timelines of students, and to grant and deny access to students.
- Timelines can be saved as pdf.
- Smartboard compatibility.
Watch a screencast showing how to use Timerime
Timerime is available in English, Dutch, and Spanish. Flash is required.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION: http://cmp.ly/0